Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FRIENDS

Thank you for being my friend. This blog is dedicated to all of you who have called, visited, prayed, brought food, money, etc. for me. I could not go through this without you. And, of course, God. My faith gets me through this. But my friends make it so much easier. I have been blessed by so many good friends. And, to be honest, a really good ex-husband. He and his wife have been so wonderful. I would try and list you all here, but am afraid I would forget someone and don't want to do that.
So, all of you, and you know who you are, please know that I love you and appreciate all that you do for me. You don't have to call every day. I know that you are there if and when I need you.
Thank you and I hope that I can do the same for each and every one of you. I am here for you also. And, when this is all over, we will celebrate with a big feast at the house. You all know how I love to cook for you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. And God bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment